Week 2 - Assignment #3
During the course of watching these video clips, I learned how children comprehend language from their infancy stage right up to their young adolescent years. The videos explained to me step by step how students are able to grasp what was being explained to them through sight and sound and it really showed me that children are more observant than we give them credit for. Throughout the course of the videos, we see how children learn fluency through various afterschool programs and activities such as "semantic gradients", which are designed to help students develop their vocabulary. All in all, I learned the cyclical process in which students understand language and it gave me a few ideas to add to the syllabus in my head to design an even better method to help students enjoy learning than what was being shown in some of the videos I viewed for this assignment
No comments:
Post a Comment